Can't find convenient schedule?
- 30 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Pre-recorded video learning
- What is Python?
- Installing Anaconda
- Understanding the Spyder Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
Data Structures in Python Used for Data Analysis
- Intro to Numpy Arrays
- Creating ndarrays
- Data Processing using Arrays
- File Input and Output
- Getting Started with Pandas
Data Frame Manipulation
- Data Acquisition(Import & Export)
- Selection and Filtering
- Sorting & Summarizing
- Descriptive Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Combining and Merging Data Frames
- Removing Duplicates
- Discretization and Binning
- String Manipulation
- Line Plots
- Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Scatter Plots
- Parallel Coordinates
Other Predictive Modelling Tools
- Intro to Machine Learning
- Intro to Sklearn Library and Statsmodels
Analytics using Python
- Simple Regression Analysis
- Multiple Regression
K Nearest Neighbours Algorithm for Classification with case study
- Lazy Learning Notion
- Computation of Distance Matrix
- The Optimum K value
- Data Transformations as a Pre Processing Phase
- Model Building on Training Data Set
- Model Validation on Testing Data Set
- Evaluation of Model
- Advantages & Disadvantages of KNN Models
Naïve Bayes Algorithm for Multi Class Predictions with case study
- Bayesian Theorem
- Probabilities – The Prior and Posterior Probabilities
- Conditional and Joint Probabilities Notion
- Traditional Approach – Extract Important Features
- Naive Approach – Independence of Features Assumption
- Data Processing – Discretization of Features
- Model Building / Testing / Validation
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Naïve Bayes Models
Support Vector Machines with case study
- Understanding SVM
- Concepts of Linearly seperable vs non seperable data
- Build the Model
- Training the Model
- Testing and Validation
- Tuning the Model
Basic Machine Learning
- Decision Trees, Bagging
- Random Forests, Boosted Trees
- Machine learning Course at SFJ business solution is designed to provide basic and the true fundamentals of machines learning with experimental techniques. It is an advanced technology wherein artificial intelligence and computer science coalesce with the development of software and algorithms. Consequently, it is not completely programmed but absolute at prediction based insights into data and trends.
- Under this machine learning python course, we bring you at the core of teaching computers/machines to learn concepts using data – without necessarily programmed. The course initial valuable insights that you can master in machine learning and which are increasingly in demand across thousands of industries. Our machine learning courses excel you in every aspect of machine learning.
Why should you go for this course?
- Be it basic or advanced machine learning course, you’ll outshine the crowd and start experimenting. If you ever wanted to take over the world with robot raccoons or expecting payscale between $100k – $150K, this demanding course is for you. Startups, tech giant, Fortune 500 firms and reputed firms are harnessing the power of data using machine learning – and our machine learning certification course has the deep blend of creativity, discovery and business applications that required by all big organizations.
- With this, you’ll explore ins and outs of machine learning. However, the market size of machine learning is expected to escalate from $1.03 Billion in 2016 to $8.81 Billion by 2022. On top, the compound annual growth rate ( CAGR) is expected to have 44.1%. Not only this, the report adds its implementation and application has twice in 2018 and will again jump up by 2020.
Who can attend this course?
- Business Analysts with well-versed knowledge of data analyzing
- Programmers, handling programming techniques
- Data Analyst with skills on data extraction and data wrangling
- Managers interested in the latest business analytics paradigm
- Data analyst professionals employing data to make a business decision
What are the prerequisites of the course?
- Knowledge on python
- Data Analysis Practice with any tool
Project during the Course
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training there is 2 options to fill your gap: a) Will share you recorded videos of each class b) You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for demo session before enrolment
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers with more than 12+ years of experience; we will review every trainer before we take.
What if I have more queries?
Contact us our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on email@example.com we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses
© 2018 SFJ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.