Can't find convenient schedule?
- 30 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Pre-recorded video learning
Introduction to IoT
- Defining IoT
- Data flow in IoT
- Understanding IoT Architecture
- IoT Applications around the world
Sensors and Actuators
- Hands on #1: Connecting
- Arduino Internals – API’s and IO
- Setting programming Environment
- Arduino C Programming
- Hands-on #1: Glow an LED
- Hands on #2: Environmental Monitoring
- Hands on #3: Connecting Aurdino with Pi
- Pi Introduction
- Configuring the Raspberry Pi (NOOBS and Other Languages & Tools)
- Python Programming
- Hands-on #1: GPIO
- Hands-on #2: Web stack
- IoT Wireless Protocols
- IoT Communication Channels
- IoT Network Protocols
- Comparison of the Network protocols
- Introductions to IPv4 and IPv6
4.2 MQTT IOT Protocol
- MQTT with Raspberry Pi
- Service Bus Queues
- Message Routing
- Hands on #1: Azure Message Communication
- To Configure Connection Strings
- Using the Azure IoT SDK
- To Send a Messages or sensor data
- Hands on #2: AWS Message Communication
- To Configure Connection Strings
- To Send a Message or sensor data
IoT Device Management
- Hands on #1: Azure based Device Management
- Hands on # 1 – Direct Method
- To Make a Continuously Running Function
- To Receive Direct Methods
- To Invoke a Direct Method
- Additional Functionality
- Hand on #2 – Device Simulation
- To Create an IoT Device ID
- Simulated Device App
- To Create an App That Invokes the Direct Method
- To Run the Simulated Firmware Update
Azure IoT Hub
- Azure IoT Internals
- Real World IoT Solutions
- Azure IoT SDKs and Tools
- Setting Programming Environments
- Hand #1: Azure IoT Device: Node.js SDK
- Azure IoT Gateway SDK
- Azure IoT Hardware and Software
- IoT Hub Messaging
- Azure IoT Preconfigured Solutions
- Azure IoT Preconfigured Solutions – Remote Monitoring Demo
- Azure IoT Management Tools
- Securing My IoT Deployments
- Message and Device Security
- Hands on #2: Creating an IoT Hub
- To Create an IoT Hub Service Using the Azure Portal
- To Create an IoT Hub Service Using Azure CLI
- To Register Your IoT Device with Your IoT Hub
AWS IoT Suite
- Walk through on IoT Suite internal & services
- Hands on #1: Connecting Pi with AWS IoT Suite
- Hand on #2 – AWS Lambda
- Create a Lambda
- Integrate to Lambda
- Triggering Lambda
- Hands on #3: Building Application pipeline with AWS Greengrass
IoT Analytics and ML
- Introduction to Bigdata
- Techniques and Tools
- Hands on #1: Stream Analytics
- Stream Analytics Job
- Stream Analytics Input & Output
- Service Bus Namespace and Queue
- Stream Analytics Query
- Hand on #2: Predictive Analytics for AWS IoT
IoT Solution & Security
- IoT Reference Architecture
- Hands on #1: AWS Microservices REST API
- Hands on #2: IoT Azure Service Fabric
- IoT Security
- Security Architecture
- Endpoint and Device Security
- Implementation Obstacles
- Best Practices
- Use cases
Business Intelligence, Storage and Visualization
- Data Storage Options
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Data Visualization and Storytelling
- Introduction to Power BI
- Power BI Software
- Configuration: To Set Up the Lab Environment
- Tutorial #1 – LongTerm Storage
- Cosmos DB Database
- Stream Analytics to Cosmos DB
- Storage Verification
- Tutorial #2 – Business Intelligence
- Power BI
- Consumer Group to Your IoT Hub
- Stream Analytics Job for Power BI
- Visualize Real-Time Data in Power BI
- Power BI Desktop
- Cosmos DB
- Data wrangling & Shaping
- Data Visualization
- Power BI Report
About IoT Course
Why should you go for this course?
- With IoT devices increasing by 31% year-over-year, our course holds a key for you to catch up 30-50 billion estimated IoT devices by 2020 – 2022 and a global market of $11 Trillion by 2025.
- It is also expected that there will be 250 Million IoT oriented automobiles advancing transportation by 2020.
- By stepping into our IoT course, you can explore its history and future terminologies – you will be confident to take the next step on your IoT journey. Moreover, you will sure to gain a solid grounding in key technologies and their integration process to outline IoT system
With our IoT Certification Course, you’re sure to gain a solid grounding in key technologies and their integration process to outline IoT system. The course aims at providing a strong understanding of IoT revolutions and how best can it fit for businesses underway around the globe. By stepping into our IoT course, you can explore its history and future terminologies – you will be confident to take the next step on your IoT journey.
Who can attend this course?
What are the prerequisites of the course?
No Pre-requisites to take IoT Training
Project during IoT Course
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training you can go through below given options;
- Will share you recorded videos of each class
- You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for free live demo session with SFJBS Training
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers more than 12+ years of experience; SFJ Business Solutions Training will review each trainer in 360 degree.
What if I have more queries?
Contact our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses
© 2018 SFJ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.