Can't find convenient schedule?
- 30 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various IoT concepts at SFJ Business Solution.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Life time access of same recorded class videos which you have attended session with SFJ Business Solutions.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with SFJ Business Solutions is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
Pre-recorded video learning
SFJ Business Solution offers an extreme flexibility – you can access to high quality pre-recorded training videos.
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Information Security Overview
- Internet is Integral Part of Business and Personal Life – What Happens Online in 60 Seconds
- Essential Terminology
- Elements of Information Security
- The Security, Functionality, and Usability Triangle
Information Security Threats and Attack Vectors
- Motives, Goals, and Objectives of Information Security Attacks
- Top Information Security Attack Vectors
- Information Security Threat Categories
- Types of Attacks on a System
- Information Warfare
Ethical Hacking Concepts
Information Security Controls
Penetration Testing Concepts
Information Security Laws and Standards
Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Footprinting Concepts
- Footprinting through Search Engines
- Footprinting through Web Services
- Footprinting through Social Networking Sites
- Website Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Competitive Intelligence
- Who is Footprinting
- DNS Footprinting
- Network Footprinting
- Footprinting through Social Engineering
- Footprinting Tools
- Footprinting Pen Testing
- Network Scanning Concepts
- Scanning Tools
- Scanning Techniques
- Scanning Beyond IDS and Firewall
- Banner Grabbing
- Draw Network Diagrams
- Scanning Pen Testing
- Enumeration Concepts
- NetBIOS Enumeration
- SNMP Enumeration
- LDAP Enumeration
- NTP Enumeration
- SMTP and DNS Enumeration
- Other Enumeration Techniques
- Enumeration Countermeasures
- Enumeration Pen Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment Concepts
- Vulnerability Assessment Solutions
- Vulnerability Scoring Systems
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment Reports
- System Hacking Concepts
- Cracking Passwords
- Escalating Privileges
- Executing Applications
- Hiding Files
- Covering Tracks
- Penetration Testing
- Malware Concepts
- Trojan Concepts
- Virus and Worm Concepts
- Malware Analysis
- Anti-Malware Software
- Malware Penetration Testing
- Sniffing Concepts
- Sniffing Technique: MAC Attacks
- Sniffing Technique: DHCP Attacks
- Sniffing Technique: ARP Poisoning
- Sniffing Technique: Spoofing Attacks
- Sniffing Technique: DNS Poisoning
- Sniffing Tools
- Sniffing Detection Techniques
- Sniffing Pen Testing
- Social Engineering Concepts
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Insider Threats
- Impersonation on Social Networking Sites
- Identity Theft
- Social Engineering Pen Testing
- DoS/DDoS Concepts
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- DDoS Case Study
- DoS/DDoS Attack Tools
- DoS/DDoS Protection Tools
- DoS/DDoS Penetration Testing
- Session Hijacking Concepts
- Application Level Session Hijacking
- Network Level Session Hijacking
- Session Hijacking Tools
- Penetration Testing
Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- IDS, Firewall and Honeypot Concepts
- IDS, Firewall and Honeypot Solutions
- Evading IDS
- Evading Firewalls
- IDS/Firewall Evading Tools
- Detecting Honeypots
- IDS/Firewall Evasion Countermeasures
- Penetration Testing
Hacking Web Servers
- Web Server Concepts
- Web Server Attacks
- Web Server Attack Methodology
- Web Server Attack Tools
- Patch Management
- Web Server Security Tools
- Web Server Pen Testing
Hacking Web Applications
- Web App Concepts
- Web App Threats
- Hacking Methodology
- Web App Hacking Tools
- Web App Security Testing Tools
- Web App Pen Testing
- SQL Injection Concepts
- Types of SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Methodology
- SQL Injection Tools
- Evasion Techniques
Hacking Wireless Networks
- Wireless Concepts
- Wireless Encryption
- Wireless Threats
- Wireless Hacking Methodology
- Wireless Hacking Tools
- Bluetooth Hacking
- Wireless Security Tools
- Wireless Pen Testing
Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Platform Attack Vectors
- Hacking Android OS
- Hacking iOS
- Mobile Spyware
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Security Guidelines and Tools
- Mobile Pen Testing
- IoT Concepts
- IoT Attacks
- IoT Hacking Methodology
- IoT Hacking Tools
- IoT Pen Testing
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Computing Attacks
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Security Tools
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Cryptography Concepts
- Encryption Algorithms
- Cryptography Tools
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Email Encryption
- Disk Encryption
About CEH Course
In the event that you are thinking about working in the cyber security industry, at that point this preparation will profit you significantly. With SFJ Business Solution Ethical Hacking course, you will figure out how to shield clients from Cyber attackers by turning into an ethical hacker and figuring out how to misuse systems yourself. The CEH qualification guarantees people in the particular system security order of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Why should you go for this course?
As the Internet keeps on advancing, cybercrimes do also. Criminals never again need to leave their homes to carry out violations; they can do as such effectively with a couple of clicks of a mouse and an internet connection. While current innovation has given us access to an enormous amount of data on sites and cell phones. It has also offered to ascend to the requirement of ethical hackers to battle cyber criminals. There is no preferred time than now to start a career in the cyber security industry.
Who can attend this course?
We welcome everyone passionate about building career in Ethical Hacking.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
No Pre-requisites to take Certified Ethical Hacking Course.
Project during CEH Course
Projects will be provided during Certified Ethical Hacking Training.
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training you can go through below given options;
- Will share you recorded videos of each class
- You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for free live demo session with SFJBS Training
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers more than 12+ years of experience; SFJ Business Solutions Training will review each trainer in 360 degree.
What if I have more queries?
Contact our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses