Can't find convenient schedule?
- 30 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Pre-recorded video learning
Overview of DevOps
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
Version Control with Git
- What is version control?
- What is Git?
- Why Git for your organization?
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- What is CI?
- Why CI is Required?
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Implementation of Jenkins in the Project
Continuous Testing with Selenium
- Introduction to Selenium
- Why Selenium?
- Selenium – Webdriver
- Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver (Waits)
- What and why X-Path?
- Handling different controls on Webpage
- Framework in Selenium
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- Implementation of Selenium in the Project
Continuous Deployment: Containerization with Docker
- Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker
- Understanding images and containers
- Running Hello World in Docker
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Base Image
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
Containerization with Docker: Ecosystem and Networking
- Introduction to Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing Containers
- Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Implementation of Docker in the Project
Continuous Deployment: Configuration Management with Puppet
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet Installation
- Puppet Configuration
- Puppet Master and Agent Setup
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
- Puppet Environment
- Puppet Classes
- Automation & Reporting
Configuration Management with Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Installation
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing adhoc command
Containerization using Kubernetes
- Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Spinning up a Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu VMs
- Exploring your Cluster
- Understanding YAML
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Creating a Service in Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploying an App using Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
Introduction to DevOps on Cloud
- Why Cloud?
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Various AWS services
- DevOps using AWS
About DevOps Course
SFJBS Training DevOps certification training course will help you learn DevOps and master various aspects of software development, operations, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated build, test and deployment. In this DevOps training course, you will learn DevOps tools like Git, Puppet, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Nagios and more.
Why should you go for this course?
The DevOps industry is expected upon to grow multiple times higher by the year 2022, as indicated by Gartner.
Additionally, DevOps and Cloud jobs will be among the most high paying jobs in the coming years, as indicated by Forbes.
A DevOps Architect is the Backbone of any association’s Technical Team.
Who can attend this course?
- IT Professionals
- Software Testers
- System Admins
- Solution Architects
- Security Engineers
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialists
What are the prerequisites of the course?
- A basic knowledge of Linux or scripting is good to have. For this, we provide you with a free Linux self-paced course to help speed up your learning.
- A prior IT experience would be necessary for learning this technology.
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training you can go through below given options;
- Will share you recorded videos of each class
- You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for free live demo session with SFJBS Training
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers more than 12+ years of experience; SFJ Business Solutions Training will review each trainer in 360 degree.
What if I have more queries?
Contact our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses
© 2019 SFJ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.