Can't find convenient schedule?
- 40 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various IoT concepts at SFJ Business Solution.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Life time access of same recorded class videos which you have attended session with SFJ Business Solutions.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with SFJ Business Solutions is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
Pre-recorded video learning
SFJ Business Solution offers an extreme flexibility – you can access to high quality pre-recorded training videos.
Introduction to Cyber Threat Hunting
- What is threat hunting?
- Assumption of breach
- The concept of active defense
- Role of threat hunting in organizational security program
- Threat hunting benefits
Threat hunting process
- Preparing for the hunt: the hunter, the data, the tools
- Creating a context-based hypothesis
- Starting the hunt (confirming the hypothesis)
- Responding to the attack
- Lessons learned
Threat hunting methodologies
- The Crown Jewel Analysis (CJA)
- Cyber threat patterns and signatures
- Utilizing threat intelligence
- Threat hunting hypotheses: intelligence-driven, awareness-driven, analytics-driven
Threat hunting techniques
- Cluster analysis
- Stack counting
Preparing for the hunt
- What data do you need and how to get it?
- Host and network visibility
- Data gathering and analysis tools
- Commercial and open-source threat-hunting solutions
The hunt is on
- What threats can be hunted?
- Introduction to IOCs and artifacts
- IOCs and IOAs
- Cyber kill chain
Hunting for network-based threats
- Network hunting overview (networking concepts, devices and communications, hunting tools)
- Hunting for suspicious DNS requests and geographic abnormalities
- Hunting for DDoS Activity
- Hunting for suspicious domains, URLs and HTML responses
- Hunting for irregular traffic: misused protocols, port-application mismatches, web shells and other threats
Hunting for host-based threats
- Endpoint hunting overview (Windows and Linux processes, file systems, registry, hunting tools)
- Malware (types, common activities, AV evasion, detection and analysis tools and methods)
- Hunting for irregularities in processes
- Hunting for registry and system file changes
- Hunting for filenames and hashes
- Hunting for abnormal account activity (brute-force attacks, privileged accounts)
- for swells in database read volume
- Hunting for unexpected patching of systems
Utilizing system and security event data
- Event logs and IDs
- Logging on Windows and Linux
- Using event data during hunts
Advanced threat hunting concepts
- OODA (Observe, Orient, Decide, Act) loop
- Going beyond IOCs: hunting for advanced threats
- Chokepoint monitoring
- Deceptive technologies
- Developing an effective threat-hunting program
- Building customized threat-hunting tools
- Threat hunting best practices and resources
Cyber Threat Hunting Course Overview
The Internet is the new digital frontier, and like any frontier, it has a hundred things waiting to attack you. But sitting quietly and waiting to be jumped isn’t the style of a real professional. Sharpen your skills and learn to hunt the threat on its own turf with Infosec’s Cyber Threat Hunting boot camp.
This immersive three-day course will teach you about the latest tactics and tools used in the fight against hackers and cyber-attackers. Taught by industry professionals who have served as penetration testers, incident responders and computer forensic investigators, the Cyber Threat Hunting boot camp covers security analysis, establishing a secure threat-hunting setup, successful hunt patterns and liaising with security operations center personnel to cover all angles of attack while the threat is ongoing. The Cyber Threat Hunting boot camp course will prepare you for the IACRB Certified Cyber Threat Hunting Professional (CCTHP) certification exam.
What Will You Learn in this Course?
After attending the Cyber Threat Hunting boot camp, you will have sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to:
- Think tactically regarding cyber-threat defense
- Use threat intelligence to form your own hypotheses and begin the hunt
- Anticipate and hunt down threats in your organization’s systems
- Inspect network information to identify dangerous traffic
- Understand the Hunting Maturity Model to measure your organization’s hunting capability
- Learn how to find and investigate malware, phishing, lateral movement, data exfiltration and other common threats
- Build an effective threat hunting solution based on open-source tools, such as OSQuery and Salt Open
Who Should Attend?
Understanding the process of threat hunting is useful to any number of different jobs and teams. Our Cyber Threat Hunting boot camp would be perfect for anyone who wants to know more about threat hunting and the current threat landscape, such as:
- Penetration testers
- Red Team members and other white hats
- Incident-response team members
- Security analysts
- Engineers specializing in network security or IT
- Security consultants and auditors
- Managers wanting to create threat-hunting teams within their own companies
- Understanding of fundamental information security concepts
- Working knowledge of networking devices and protocols
- Exposure to pentesting and network monitoring tools and methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows command line
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training you can go through below given options;
- Will share you recorded videos of each class
- You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for free live demo session with SFJBS Training
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers more than 12+ years of experience; SFJ Business Solutions Training will review each trainer in 360 degree.
What if I have more queries?
Contact our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on email@example.com we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses
© 2019 SFJ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.