Can't find convenient schedule?
- 30 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Pre-recorded video learning
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Data Collection and Processing
- Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
About CTIA Course
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) is combination of cybersecurity and threat intelligence to help identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
Why should you go for this course?
This program provides the necessary knowledge to start/boost a career as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, thereby increasing the chances of employment in the growing cybersecurity field. The CTIA program also provides different practices to detect, respond, and defeat cyber threats that could potentially harm an organization. This course is a highly essential program for anyone who is inquiring to become a threat analyst, or for those who deal with cyber threats daily.
Who can attend this course?
- Ethical Hackers.
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers.
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants.
- Threat Hunters.
- SOC Professionals.
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts.
- Incident Response Team Members.
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
- EC-Council CTIA certification from an accredited EC-Council Partner
- Working experience of minimum 2 years in information security
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training you can go through below given options;
- Will share you recorded videos of each class
- You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for free live demo session with SFJBS Training
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers more than 12+ years of experience; SFJ Business Solutions Training will review each trainer in 360 degree.
What if I have more queries?
Contact our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses
© 2019 SFJ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.