Can't find convenient schedule?
- 30 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Real-life Case Studies
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various IoT concepts at SFJ Business Solution.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Life time access of same recorded class videos which you have attended session with SFJ Business Solutions.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with SFJ Business Solutions is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
Pre-recorded video learning
SFJ Business Solution offers an extreme flexibility – you can access to high quality pre-recorded training videos.
- This program introduces fundamental concepts of using a highly-scalable, column-oriented database to implement appropriate use cases. It covers topics like Cassandra Data models , Cassandra Architecture, Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra to name a few. There will be many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises for the learners during this program.
- This program assumes no prior knowledge of Apache Cassandra or any other NoSQL database. Though some familiarity with Linux command line is essential, minimal exposure to Java, database or data-warehouse concepts is required.
Who Should Attend?
Following professionals can go for the program:
- A developer working with large-scale, high-volume websites.
- An application architect or data architect who needs to understand the available options for high-performance, decentralized, elastic data stores.
- A database administrator or database developer currently working with standard relational database systems who needs to understand how to implement a fault-tolerant, eventually consistent data store.
- A manager who wants to understand the advantages (and disadvantages) of Cassandra and related columnar databases to help make decisions about technology strategy.
- A student, analyst, or researcher who is designing a project related to Cassandra or other non-relational data store options.
On Completion of This Program
- Participants will be able to handle Cassandra workloads across multiple data centers with no single point of failure, providing enterprises with extremely high database performance and availability.
Getting Started with Cassandra
- Quick Review of RDBMS
- Sharding and Share Nothing Architecture
- Feature Based, Key Based, Lookup Table Based, NoSQL Databases
- Brewers CAP Theorem
- Cassandra Definition and Features
- USE Cases for Cassandra, Cassandra Installation
Understanding Cassandra Data Model
- Installing Cassandra
- Running the Command-Line Client Interface
- Basic CLI Commands
- Connecting to a Server
- Describing the Environment
- Creating and Keyspace and Column Family
- Writing and Reading Data
- The Relational Data Model
- Design Differences between RDBMS and CASSANDRA
- Query Language
- Referential Integrity
- Secondary Indexes
- Design Patterns
- Materialized Views
Understanding Cassandra Architecture
- System Keyspace
- Peer-To-Peer, Gossip and Failure Detection
- Anti-Entropy and Read Repair
- Memtables, SSTables, and Commit Logs
- Hinted Handoff, Compaction, Bloom Filters, Tombstones
- Staged Event-Driven Architecture (SEDA)
Creating Sample Application Database Design
- Sample Application RDBMS Design
- Sample Application Cassandra Design
- Application Code
- Configuring, Reading and Writing Data in Cassandra Keyspaces
- Replicas, Replica Placement Strategy, Replication Factor, Partitioner, Snitches
- Creating Clusters, Dynamic Ring Participation
- Security, Miscellaneous Settings, Additional Tools
- Query differences between RDBMS and Cassandra
CQL Data Definition language(DDL) Statements
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Create and modify Users
- User permission
- Capture CQL output to a file
- Import and export data, CQL scripts from within CQL, CQL Scripts from the command prompt
What if I missed a session?
If you miss a lecture at SFJBS training you can go through below given options;
- Will share you recorded videos of each class
- You can attend missed class with another batch.
Is there any placement assistance?
Yes! We have our own consultancy we can assist you after completing the course.
Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
Yes! You can register for free live demo session with SFJBS Training
Who are the instructors and how experienced they are?
SFJBS Training instructors are highly qualified industrial experienced trainers more than 12+ years of experience; SFJ Business Solutions Training will review each trainer in 360 degree.
What if I have more queries?
Contact our best supporting team through +919513642100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org we are glad to assist you.
How do I enrol for the online training?
To enrol in our website choose any of the following option to make online payment: • Debit card or credit card • Net Banking • PayPal
Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes! We give money back guarantee for 2 to 3 Hour session who paid full amount. Contact our support team and go through refund policy and submit request.
Share Our Courses
© 2018 SFJ Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.